How to choose the right tooth care products for your baby?
First, how to choose the right toothbrush1, choose a trusted high-quality material. Baby’s toothbrush must choose the most trusted high-quality material.
Generally speaking, brand-name baby products sold in stores can guarantee this.
The selection of bristles should be soft, and the bristles that are sharpened by grinding are the best. The principle is not to hurt the baby’s teeth.
2. Replace finger toothbrushes for your baby When your baby has just developed 1-2 small teeth, Mum can replace the finger toothbrushes on the fingers to brush the teeth for the baby.gums.
3. Satisfy the baby’s desire to bite. When he grows 2-3 teeth, he likes to bite very much. The silicon solid toothbrush is very suitable for him.
It has a suitable toothbrush handle held by the little hand of the baby, and the brush head has good elasticity, moderate softness and rigidity, and is designed to allow the baby to bite.
It can completely remove the residue on the teeth, and can also massage and protect the gums. It can completely satisfy the baby’s desire to bite things during this period, and make him bite satisfied and safe.
4. At the appropriate age, let the baby start to practice brushing. After the growth of 8-11 teeth, replace the silicon-based toothbrush with sharp bristles, which also has the functions mentioned above.
After the baby has 11 teeth, he can use a real toothbrush to let the baby practice brushing.
The size of the brush head should be suitable for the baby’s mouth, and the bristles must be soft. If it is too hard, it will scratch the baby’s delicate gums.
5. Always choose a health toothbrush for baby teeth when you have them. You can choose a health toothbrush for your baby to practice brushing.
Its characteristics are: the brush head is small, the length is appropriate to the width of four incisors, and it can be rotated in the mouth to brush the surface of all teeth.The gums do not damage the teeth; the toothbrush handle is medium in length, and the surface of the toothbrush handle should preferably have a non-slip surface to facilitate baby grasping.
6. Choose a toothbrush with high blood pressure for your baby. You can choose a small toy toothbrush that emits music or flashing lights. It is easy to attract and make your baby like it.
You can also choose toothbrushes with colorful or cartoon patterns to increase the fun of brushing your teeth.
The toothbrush handle should be pushed by the baby’s small hand.
7. Change the toothbrush to the baby on time. You should change the toothbrush to your baby every month, so as not to accumulate too many bacteria due to prolonged use, and the bristles will easily scratch the gums, and you can’t brush your teeth.
It is best to use a toothbrush with a time-indicating agent, because sometimes the bristles are misaligned but need to be replaced.
8. Reduce the bacteria on your baby’s toothbrush. After using up the toothbrush, rinse it thoroughly, preferably with a toothbrush sterilizer.
Then, put the brush head up into the mouthwash cup and place it in a dry and ventilated place in the room.
This reduces the chance of bacteria growing on the brush head.
9. Maintenance of small toothbrush After each tooth brushing, the toothbrush should be rinsed with flowing water.
Because of toothpaste, food debris and bacteria can stick to the toothbrush.
If the toothbrush is not cleaned thoroughly, the bacteria that have not been cleaned the next time you brush your teeth will return to the mouth again.
The toothbrush must be kept dry between uses.
Otherwise bacteria will multiply in extreme environments.
If the toothbrush does not split for a long time, it means that the brushing is too hard, and you should pay attention to brushing later.
In addition, when you brush your teeth, be careful not to focus on the left and right horizontal brushes. This method is easy to hurt the gums and teeth.
Second, how to choose the right toothpaste for dental caries is closely related to the fluoride content of your teeth. Too much or little fluoride content is not good for your health.
Of course, children’s dental fluoride content is significantly higher than adults, and the prevalence of dental caries is significantly higher than adults.
The method of preventing dental caries is to develop good oral hygiene habits. The use of fluoride toothpaste can improve the anti-caries ability of teeth.
However, when replacing toothpaste for children, parents still need to pay attention to the following: 1. The fluoride content of toothpaste cannot be too high. According to investigation, 2?
As long as 4-year-old children brush their teeth twice a day, they inadvertently swallow toothpaste with enough fluorine content. The daily fluorine requirement of children in non-fluorine-free areas, plus daily absorption of fluorine from the diet, is introduced as such.Too much fluoride can lie in the danger of dental plaque. Therefore, children should not use adult toothpaste. Instead, use children’s toothpaste containing fluorine.
2. Avoid mint additives. Toothpaste containing mint additives is not easy for children to accept, so it should not be replaced.
3. Use fruit-flavored toothpaste with caution. Some children’s toothpaste has a fruit flavor. About 1/4 of the children swallow the toothpaste directly. Parents should pay attention to preventive education and prevention.
Third, the purchase of a suitable small mouthwash cup can prepare a cute small mouthwash cup for the baby, lighter, delicate workmanship, especially the treatment of the mouth of the cup should be smooth, can not scratch the baby’s delicate lips.
Fourth, buy the teether that your baby loves. It is usually used when the deciduous teeth have not yet emerged.
Made of non-toxic soft plastic, there are many designs, with prominent protrusions, some have the effect of massaging the gums, and some are about to emit a milky or fruity flavor, which the baby will love.
Fifth, the purchase of a dental fixture that makes the small deciduous teeth firm can help your baby chew and bite, improve the firmness of the teeth, and alleviate the uncomfortable feeling of the baby’s teething.
Sixth, buy a molar cake that does not make small gums uncomfortable. In fact, it is a kind of biscuit, a variety of vitamins and minerals, specially made by the baby called teeth.
By chewing this moderately hard biscuit, it can effectively promote the eruption of baby’s deciduous teeth, exercise the chewing muscles and promote the development of dental arches and jaws.